We are very proud of the clinic at Leys Farm which has been built using the latest energy saving materials.
We have a strong commitment to the environment and work constantly to reduce our environmental impact. As part of our application for a Carbon Charter mark illustrating our Business Energy Effieciency we are publishing our Environmental Policy and Action Plan for 2017.
There is ample parking space and the clinic is fully wheelchair accessible.
We have two large treatment rooms and a large exercise/gym room which we are using for Clinical Pilates classes and patients for whom we need extra space to analyse movement problems.
We Specialise In:
- Musculoskeletal problems (muscles, bones and joints)
- Sports Injuries, both acute and chronic
- Whiplash injury
- Headaches and tinnitus
- Pelvic floor and continence problems (for men & women)
- Ante & Post Natal care
- Pelvic Pain
- Neurological problems (stroke, head injury, Parkinsons)
- Easing pain from any injury, ache or strain
- Scar tissue management and pain
Our Specialist Treatment Techniques:
- Bio-mechanical Assessment
- Core stability exercises
- Exercise prescription
- Acupuncture for pain relief
- Electrotherapy: Laser/Ultrasound/pulsed shortwave/interferential treatment
- Soft tissue manipulation/massage
- General rehabilitation
Mon: 09:00am – 7:00pm
Tue: 08:00am – 4:00pm
Wed: Closed but calls taken
Thu: 09:00am – 7:00pm
Fri: 08:00am – 4:00pm
Answermachine for out of hours messages